Dr. Karyl McBride is the author of:
Will I Ever Be Good Enough? Healing the Daughters of Narcissistic Mothers and
Will I Ever Be Free of You? How to Navigate a High-Conflict Divorce from a Narcissist and Heal Your Family.
Both published by Atria, a division of Simon and Schuster.
Forensic Consulting in Child Sexual Abuse Cases
- Overview of case strengths and weaknesses.
- Advisement on child credibility.
- Analysis of law enforcement investigative interviews, including transcripts, audio recordings, videotapes.
- Analysis of reports done by professionals involved in the case.
- Development and application of case research.
- Support for preparation of witnesses, including child witnesses (developed a court school program for children).
- Assisting with questioning for witnesses, defendants, victims, alleged perpetrators, and experts.
- Training in child sexual abuse case dynamics and judicial system processes for these types of cases.
- Training in appropriate and accurate investigative interviewing techniques.
- Analysis of false allegations.
- Analysis of parent alienation.