Dr. Karyl McBride is the author of:
Will I Ever Be Good Enough? Healing the Daughters of Narcissistic Mothers and
Will I Ever Be Free of You? How to Navigate a High-Conflict Divorce from a Narcissist and Heal Your Family.
Both published by Atria, a division of Simon and Schuster.
- Treatment of children and adults of narcissistic
- Sexual abuse treatment and evaluation
of adults, teens and children
- Victimization/trauma treatment.
- Domestic violence treatment for victims.
- Treatment of children who act out sexually
(under the age of 12).
- Treatment of child and adolescent issues
- Specialized trauma treatment (EMDR) Eye
- Individual, marital, family therapy.
- Co-dependency (issues surrounding relationships
and substance abuse families).
- Divorce adjustment for children and adults.
- Step family dynamics.
- Family of origin issues
- Individual adjustment related to anxiety,
depression and life transition.
- Lifestyle coaching.